11AM - 9PM FRI + SAT
11AM - 8PM SUN - THURS
2759 E College Ave
Decatur, GA 30030
The Taylor'd Bar-B-Q team originally formed to compete in local Atlanta barbecue competitions back in 2010. After a few successful years in the barbecue circuit, cooking for the public became more appealing and our crew decided to focus more on local festivals and catering.
In 2017, the former Mobetta Wings restaurant became available for lease–and we took on the task of remodeling the space. Little did we know the curveballs that this 1950's building would throw at us. After a lengthy buildout, including the new construction of a smokehouse, Taylor’d Bar-B-Q proudly opened our doors to the public on July 17th 2020 and hasn't looked back since!
“My husband and I ordered catering from here for our family holiday gathering. The food was delicious. The meats were tender and great even without sauce. The sauce added extra flavor! The sides were also very good and the sweet tea is amazing. The service was friendly and we would order from here again. Great place if you are looking for southern BBQ!”
“I love that this place is in the community and they are very friendly and welcoming!I can honestly say the only thing that I have eaten here is there smoked chicken wings.My family always get about 100 smoked wings when we are having company over and everyone Love the smoked wings. They provide different types of barbecue sauce, blue cheese and ranch dressing but I prefer them without anything! Please go and check them out!”
Madam KL S.
- “Awesome experience–the collard greens were slapping, friendly staff, and the art for sale belongs in an art show!”
- “This place is amazing! The brisket mac ‘n cheese is one of the best things I’ve ever tasted in my life. The owner and employees are all outgoing and friendly. Definitely pop in if you’re in the area!”
- “This place has the best brisket I’ve had in a long while. Love it. Excellent staff and a welcomed addition to the neighborhood. My favorite is the smoked chicken and the wings. Dry rub or wet. Basically, I have to find reasons to not get chicken wings everyday!”
- “Excellent! The ribs were amazing! The chicken was tender and flavorful, the wings also fabulous. Love the original and sweet sauces. Definitely will be back!”
- “From the moment you pull up in front you can smell the BBQ, your mouth starts watering. Brisket egg rolls are a MUST as long as they have them! Brisket, pork, sides and everything is tender, delicious, and the sauces are perfect combination of tangy and heat.”
- “I have judged Brisket in my home State of Texas. This Brisket is very good. The bark was excellent. That is an excellent spice mix! It held together well while still being very tender. Very good staff. Clean place including the bathrooms. Decor fits neighborhood perfectly.”
- “These guys are on point! Josh’s smokin expertise shows big time! Wings were perfectly smoked with a tangy sweet sauce. Ribs too, got the spicy sauce, would recommend! So glad they’re open!”
- “Best wings ever. Guys working there are incredibly nice and helpful. Great environment. This place is set to take off.”
- “We have multiple amazing BBQ locations nearby but Taylor’d has become our favorite! The wings are smoky & crispy – chopped pork and chicken each better than the other…ribs falling off. Somehow missed brisket egg rolls on the menu – not next time!”
- “Omg thank you for coming to Avondale. Get the sampler for your first or tenth visit. Tender, juicy, well seasoned, and plenty of food!”